Want help getting paid from your work at home activities ? Whether you don’t have PayPal in your country or want an alternative to PayPal, Payoneer is a great option. I use it for several affiliate marketing programs, job bidding sites, and as a way to get payments from PayPal, too. It works as a great option for buying things online when you don’t want to use a regular credit card, too.
I’ve been using Payoneer for a few years. I first started using them with Elance, and then started using them via their virtual account program for ACH, too, so that I could link up with my PayPal account. Last year I started using them with Infolinks, too. They’ve opened it up further and have just started an affiliate program. If you sign up under my link we both get $25 if you get to $100 in earnings. You can use it for a variety of payment programs, including helping you get paid for Elance, Infolinks, Freelancer, Dreamstine, Odesk, and more. Private loads can also be done similarly to PayPal.
The service charges are reasonable and they’re quick (once a payment is loaded you can access money to spend online or withdraw from an ATM). I’ve also used their support in the past and they’re easy to deal with when there are problems
Here’s the link:
If you’re looking for a work at home opportunity to do customer service work, Skyes Canada is hiring work at home customer service reps.
How much does Skyes pay work at home reps?
The Sykes work at home job posting lists $11.28/hr plus benefits.
Training is done at your home and you do get paid for it. You need to have your own equipment that meets their requirements.
More info can be found at the job posting above or at https://www.sykes.com/.
You may now be able to make money writing with Textbroker even if you’re not in the USA. Why? They’ve launched Textbroker UK.
I’ve always been a firm believer in having as many income ‘eggs’ as possible. So, I signed up for Textbroker US a few years ago and after I got accepted I realised that I could never work for them as I wasn’t in the USA. But effective today, Dec 1, 2011, Textbroker UK launches and offers other English writers an opportunity to write for cash online. Through the Textbroker UK portal, you can sign up, write a sample, and get approved for writing assignments with UK, Australian, and European clients.
Textbroker UK Facts:
- Your first sample receives a grade from 2 to 5, which will determine your rating and how much money you earn.
- Your rating can go up or down depending on performance
- You can write at your rating and for lower ratings
- There are direct order possibilities if Textbroker clients like your work and you can create a profile and have Textbroker clients choose you as well
- You can also set your price within their marketplace
- Pay for Textbroker UK is in Euros and is listed at once monthly via PayPal only. (If you need help setting up PayPal or want to understand how long it takes to do PayPal transfers I’ve got info on this blog: PayPal setup and PayPal transfer timeline). Minimum payout is 10 Euros and you need to request payout in their system.
How much does Textbroker UK Pay?
According to their website as of Dec 1, pay rates are:
Textbroker 2 Star – 3.5 Euro
Textbroker 3 Star – 4.5 Euro
Textbroker 4 Star – 6 Euros
Textbroker 5 Star – 20 Euros
I applied last night and got accepted at a 4 star rating after writing 1 sample (120-250 word, unpaid but they don’t take the rights and don’t publish the sample). They reviewed my sample overnight. Will I write for them? I’ll definitely check out available topics and consider using them for gap-filling work.
Sign up at http://www.textbroker.co.uk.